Family law matters will have a significant impact on your life, personally and financially. However, the attorney you choose can make a difference in both the process and the outcome.
At Stahly Mehrtens Miner LLC, in Boulder, Steamboat Springs and Denver Tech Center, we work diligently to inform our clients and discover workable solutions to divorce matters, striving to empower our clients to make the choices that will lead to the most positive outcomes.
Types of Colorado Family Law Cases We Handle
We pride ourselves on our keeping our clients informed and educated about the process. But we do much more than contested and uncontested divorce, including:
- Child custody, where we look out for both the best interests of children and the rights of parents
- Child support, taking time to make sure the determination is fair
- Property and asset division, particularly for business owners and high net worth couples, working with you to make sure your valuation and all the necessary financial and business paperwork is accurate
- Spousal support, whether permanent or temporary
- Post-divorce matters, including modifying and enforcing orders
We know that a lot of clients are nervous and even fearful of the process. Many wonder what happens afterward. We’re with you every step of the way, making the process as easy and as comfortable as possible.
As a complete family law firm, we’re happy to discuss any issue you may have.